1.Follow the instruction to take off the xbox 360 face plate..
2. Remove the bottom left rubber stand.
3. Follow the instruction to insert the XCM opening tool to the square hole
(make it close to the edge of the hole then turn right as picture A,
turn left as it shows on picture C). As shown by the diagram B, the XCM opening tool is used for removing the inside piece of plastic lock.
4. Plug in the XCM opening tool to the base grille to take off the right heat panel.
5. Plug in the XCM opening tool to the base grille to take off the left heat panel.
6. Take the heat panels apart.
7. Remove seal.
8. Unplug the 4 buckles
9. Plug in our XCM opening tool to the indicated holes, press it hard to let the top and bottom panels apart.
10. Take away the two parts.
11. Remove the DVD drive Eject button.
12. As indicated by the arrow, remove the 6 screws by using the Allen key provided.
13. Remove the tray face plate.
14. All case components are displayed.